The tears of a clown make my lipstick run, but my shower cap is still intact.

The most exciting eureka moment I've had was when I realized that the instructions on food packets were just guidelines.

He drank life before spitting it out.

He dreamed of leaving his law firm to open a portable dog wash.

Imagine his surprise when he discovered that the safe was full of pudding.

The complicated school homework left the parents trying to help their kids quite confused.

You bite up because of your lower jaw.

Now I need to ponder my existence and ask myself if I'm truly real

He had a vague sense that trees gave birth to dinosaurs.

There were three sphered rocks congregating in a cubed room.

He walked into the basement with the horror movie from the night before playing in his head.

Jeanne wished she has chosen the red button.

He was the only member of the club who didn't like plum pudding.

He took one look at what was under the table and noped the hell out of there.

The beauty of the sunset was obscured by the industrial cranes.

Instead of a bachelorette party

The manager of the fruit stand always sat and only sold vegetables.

Let me help you with your baggage.

There aren't enough towels in the world to stop the sewage flowing from his mouth.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

He never understood why what, when, and where left out who.

Baby wipes are made of chocolate stardust.