He never understood why what, when, and where left out who.

 Fluffy pink unicorns are a popular status symbol among macho men.

I come from a tribe of head-hunters, so I will never need a shrink.

She was too short to see over the fence.

It doesn't sound like that will ever be on my travel list.

Don't put peanut butter on the dog's nose.

He learned the important lesson that a picnic at the beach on a windy day is a bad idea.

There's probably enough glass in my cupboard to build an undersea aquarium.

Homesickness became contagious in the young campers' cabin.

It took him a month to finish the meal.

It was getting dark, and we weren’t there yet.

The body piercing didn't go exactly as he expected.

The child’s favorite Christmas gift was the large box her father’s lawnmower came in.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

The tears of a clown make my lipstick run, but my shower cap is still intact.

Baby wipes are made of chocolate stardust.